Basic Neuron Questions

John H. johnh at faraway.xxx
Sun Apr 13 11:41:16 EST 2003

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in message
news:b75p9d$1ko$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
> KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
> > Naw - the Proof ain't heavy' - and it's been organized for decades -
> > all it requires is an academic Neuroscience group, somewhere, that
> > isn't 'afraid' to actually do Neuroscience.
>
> Ken, I am sure most neuroscientists here agree that we need three
> neuroscience groups: one for the health food freaks and alikes, one for
> the accepted professional discussion of neuroscience methods, principles
and
> knowledge, and one for your version of *academic* 'Neuroscience' to "save"
> the =World=. This would facilitate the sorting of noise, but unfortunately
> we all also know that these categories would not stay apart.
>
> Dag Stenberg

Dammit no category for me, so I'm starting my own neuro group: Neuro Nuts on
Acid. In about 6 months we'll have answers for all the great questions
confronting Neuroscience, and will ride into town on our noisy motorbikes
with thrash music blaring out to announce are Messianic arrival.

You are correct Dag, I suggest a moderated group. This ng is shot to hell.

John H.