Sun Apr 13 22:42:34 EST 2003

"Groups of Kurds Are Driving Arabs From Northern Villages", By C. J. CHIVERS

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/14/international/worldspecial/14NORT.html

To anyone who understands NDT;s stuff, this's a 'chilling' Article - more 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization "sowing the seeds of it's own wearing of chains" [A. Lincoln]

The article provides a vivid account of 'Inversion" [AoK, Ap4] and the "inward spiral" stuff that's discussed in AoK, Ap8, and the costs inherent in absence-of-Forgiveness [AoK, Ap8, Epilogue].

The need for the understanding is currently so great, and augmenting.

ken