Hodgkin-Huxley equations

mat mats_trash at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:08:31 EST 2003

You've avoided my main question: if this thing you have is so big you
should trying to share it at all costs wherever, no matter what
happens to you - including therefore the requests of posters to this
forum for clarification in mathematics of what you talk.  If you can
convince me I'll believe you - what I won't take as a premise is that
you have to explain in person becuase its too difficult otherwise -
that just shows lack of ability on your part.  I understand relativity
without Einstein having explained it to me personally.  In fact, if
this theory is so marvellous and important what happens to you is the
least of worries surely?  So quit whining, most people in the world
have a worse deal than you and they don't have the money to waste it
posting on the usenet.