DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Wed Apr 16 15:07:16 EST 2003

Ho, Peter.

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:VQRma.215$Ka3.7132 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Another friendly advice:
| Rather than doggedly standing, you could start walking peoples'
dogs for
| doe, and in this way possibly even change the chemistry of your
brain --
| that bears the burden of a 'circuitously localized' but 'leaking'
(mainly
| into, and fuelling, your own favorite theoretical direction) Td E/I
(up).

| Get it?

Yeah, I do. When one is certain of one's position, even though it's
'hard' [even though doing so will result in one's experiencing TD
E/I(up) over the short term], if one is to actually do Science, one
must "stand upon' one's position.

To do otherwise is to allow the 'weight' of happenstance interactive
dynamics to supplant Truth [and Science].

Which is something I do not [knowingly] do.

Period.

So, yeah, I get it.

I mean no 'offense'. I mean just the opposite stuff.

ken