Extended Stay

Wed Apr 16 15:57:27 EST 2003

I gave up my internet account because "Plan B" was actually to go to
the French Consulate in Boston to seek =Temporary= Political Asylum
in France - only for long enough to Communicate NDT's stuff [and TH
if they wanted to hear it].

I was told that the Consulate in Boston couldn't make such a
decision, and that I should go to Washington.

I can't afford to go to Washington. in whatever way.

[I also tried Finland's, Germany's and Canada's Consulates - without
being heard.]

Just thought I should be Forthright with folks - about why I'm back
online.

Folks who 'take offense' should try to understand that what's in my
'heart' is to do it =for= America, even if I have to do it outside of
'america', and that I've rarely experienced such Sorrow at having to
do anything.

It does seem to me that something like this is necessary because it's
cear that folks in the U.S.A. only 'move away from' Truth - no matter
how many people die. My way is not to acquiesce to the 'status quo'
in the midst of such.

So, I'm staying online on a day-to-day basis, waiting for the bottom
to drop out of my Life.

K. P. Collins