Extended Stay

Wed Apr 16 19:25:09 EST 2003

I'm afraid the question is, "Why will no one hire me?"

I've been trying to find employment, without success. [I've explained
elsewhere, I advocate on behalf of the Children - get arrested, and
have been imprisoned a couple of 'times'. Seems to me that folks
check, see that, don't bother finding out that I'm only caring for
the Children within a 'society' that doesn't, and flip my application
off.]

ken

news:Xns9360749C18666BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...