DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Wed Apr 16 23:21:48 EST 2003

Hi Peter.

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:crona.48$2B5.2491 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| news:UJina.63320$ja4.4201590 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| > Ho, Peter.
| >
| > "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| > news:VQRma.215$Ka3.7132 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| > | Another friendly advice:
| > | Rather than doggedly standing, you could start walking peoples'
| > dogs for
| > | doe, and in this way possibly even change the chemistry of your
| > brain --
| > | that bears the burden of a 'circuitously localized' but
'leaking'
| > (mainly
| > | into, and fuelling, your own favorite theoretical direction) Td
E/I
| > (up).
| > |
| > | Get it?
| > |

| > Yeah, I do. When one is certain of one's position, even though
it's
| > 'hard' [even though doing so will result in one's experiencing TD
| > E/I(up) over the short term], if one is to actually do Science,
one
| > must "stand upon' one's position.
| >
| > To do otherwise is to allow the 'weight' of happenstance
interactive
| > dynamics to supplant Truth [and Science].
| >
| > Which is something I do not [knowingly] do.
| >
| > Period.
| >
| > So, yeah, I get it.
| >
| > I mean no 'offense'. I mean just the opposite stuff.
| >

| Your manifestly massively inert/massively invested-in take on Truth
(N.B.,
| am not implying that your manifesto is not an in many ways clever
scheme)
| can be understood as CURSES handled "AEVASIVEly" [i.e. understood
according
| to a marginally (though to an ultimate dEPTth)
evolution-theoretically
| Extended, & with new sem_antics 'Enhanced?', Primal Theory, see
| www.primaltherapy.com].

Or, it could mean that I've just done the work inherent in enabling
the position I take :-]

| What Is going on _with you_, partly includes an unconscious
instinctive
| avoidance [a 'shutting your ASS' (keeping neural "gates" closed,
thereby
| also 'constipating' an in many cases _otherwise more ideally
| self-regulatory_ flow of consciousness)] of the lingering "smells"
of SHITS
| you yourself once were actually in.
|
| If you don't believe me, ask your amygdala.
|
| Being familiar with computers as you are, you would know that
sometimes a
| restart, or a "kill process" action is required for the computer's
| functionality to be improved or restored. And, similarly, sometimes
| screen-refresh is required.
|
| The computer hardware-architecture usually remains the same after a
| "restart", so: What are you worried about/what do you have to
loose?

Starting from 'today', and working backward, the first consideration
is that, because I cannot find employment, I'm looking the loss of
31+ years of dedicated research, and my Life besides.

Jumping all the way back to my beginnings - they gave me the abilitiy
to 'push-energy' as I have 'pushed-energy'. They are, therefore,
nothing that I feel any need to press a 'kill switch' with respect
to - they are exceedinglu-precious Treasure stuff. They xonstitute
the wellspring of understanding, and I'm glad for their stuff. {"You
gotta go through what you've been through to get to where you're
going." K. W. Ford]

Now, jump back into the middle of the 'sequence', and see me
'wrestling' with Choice with respect to my 'self' and the need to
bring the understanding forward on behalf of folks who suffer greatly
at the hands of "Abstract Ignorance".

It's 'embarassing' to discuss it, but when I was Young, I just walked
tight through any problem that came along - I was 'popular', etc. -
took my degree with high honors, never took me more than a couple of
days to find employment.

But, with the Choice to present the understanding as a Gift to folks
who need it, came confrontation with huge populations-wide behaviroal
inertia, and 'wrestling' with such is futile if one doesn't give it
sufficient attention.

I did - gave it everything.

Give 'not-self' everything that folks, 'normally' give to 'self', and
such tends to make one a 'target' because it leaves one not
'conforming', and not doing all the 'slick' stuff that folks
'normally' do to maintain their 'social standing'.

So, you see, Peter?

It's not as you presume. I'm all 'beat-up' =not= because of my
Childhood, but because of the Ravages I've endured because, when I
came of age, I Chose not to abandon thos who Suffer.

And I'm not 'broken'. It's just pretty hard to do anything other than
'push energy' when, for years on end, one is teetering on the edge of
survival. You know, really, how is one supposed to be 'suave' when
one has to deal, daily, with wondering where one's next meal will
come from?

If you don't understand what I mean, give everything you have to
Charity, then see how your Life goes thereafter. You'll get it.

| P.S.
| I'll soon stop probing you. I promise!

I don't mind, as long as you can handle Truth, and not go
'psychoanalyzing' me when I know that the discussion I've posted is
Correct, and "stand on it".

It's what I do [even knowing I'll get 'beat-up'] 'cause I've done the
work that allows me to do so.

I 'move toward' Truth.

Period.

ken