Moderation-ness

Thu Apr 17 09:42:41 EST 2003

Hi Dag.

=As gently as I can=, I stand on what I've posted. There're are more
ways to 'moderate' a news group than such forthrightly-formal
Moderation.

I'll explain more in-person [because doing so online would be
counter-productive].

I mean no 'offense'.

Cheers, Dag, ken [K. P. Collins]

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b7lje6$sd1$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > Hi John, what's 'funny' is that it's obviously already
'moderated'.