Inflammatory neuropathy

Ian Timshel itschaoticREMOVE at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 18 10:36:36 EST 2003

Hi all.
Please point me to other boards or resources if this post is
inappropriate here.

I have a friend who has the troubles described below.  He's looking for
resources and support online.  If anyone has some ideas as to where we
might find some information regarding treatment and support for this
type of thing please post back. We would both welcome any comments.

Cheers!  Ian.

1. Diagnosis: Inflammatory neuropathy, sever,active, predominantly
epineurial, with segmental damage to peroneal nerve fascicles.(Nerve
biopsy)

2.  Tomographic images of the brain have been obtained. There is mild to
moderate relatively diffusely decreased cortical perfusion involving the
frontal and parietal lobes with marked involvement of the right
posterior
frontal-temporal region.(brain perfusion study)
--
Please remove "REMOVE" in my email address to reach me.