Thu Apr 17 15:46:29 EST 2003

"British Inquiry Links Ulster Murders to Security Forces", By WARREN HOGE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/17/international/europe/17CND-IRELAND.html

Can folks see that the behavioral dynamics that this Article discusses is an instance of the 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization dynamics that I've been discussing all along?

It's the same-stuff that happens where ever boundaries of relatively-exclusive experience exist.

It's the same stuff that happens where ever experientially-acquired coersed-consensus stuff gains existence through realtively mutually exclusive experience.

These dynamics are the same dynamics that underpin all manner of intergroup discord - from stuff like the 'rejection' of the Science I've done because it's relatively 'unfamiliar' to folks who've long expereince with respect to traditional approaches within Neuroscience, to stuff like War.

It's all 'just' 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization with respect to merely relatively mutually exclusive experience - yet it Ravages Humanity solely because the way it happens within nervous systems has not been generally comprehended.

Who will lift Humanity up out of these 'blindly'-automated dynamics that Ravage Humanity if not us folks in Neuroscience?

Dare we shirk our inherent Responsibility?

K. P. Collins