Hodgkin-Huxley equations

Thu Apr 17 20:34:00 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION below [mostly with respect to non-NG stuff].

----- Original Message -----
From: "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%>
[...]
> There's an old movie, "Groundhog Day" [...]
> Only, in my case, there's no ravishing Beauty to
> lighten the 'day's burdens - only work.

Well... there has been Truly-Ravishing Beauty, but only in my dreams
:-]

I wrote about her over the winter - it's amazing. It's just that it
wasn't like in the movie. I knew. She didn't. No way for such. Still
worked for me, though - my 'mind' pretty much goes anywhere it wants
to :-]

The "Compton Refraction" stuff was what I found in my 'heart' just
because I knew she exists.

It's 'funny' how stuff like that works - and it was so Welcome -
lifted me up to an entirely new plane of Being - Awesome.

Amazing.

So Welcome.

> [...]
>
> I'm pretty sure I have Cancer. I'm just doing what I
> can do with what I've got left, trying to remain
> True to the demands of what needs to be done.
> [...]

I should not have mentioned this. I'm not sure and, since I cannot go
to the Dr., I've no way of being sure [I'm a Vet, but when I tried to
get it checked out at the VA Hospital, they told me that someone was
already receiving care under my SSN :-] It could be just some
'weridness' resulting from poor nutrition over the last four years. I
shouldn't've brought it up.

"So what?", anyway.

ken