Hodgkin-Huxley equations

Fri Apr 18 09:01:54 EST 2003

news:xqTna.33823$cO3.2529947 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| With respect to AoK [NDT] the most-significant thing is that it
| rewrites virtually everything.
| [...]

While I'm thinking about it from what's become this thread's
perspective, I just wish that it weren't the case that the Dceision
with respect to the Science I've done didn't rest in the nervous
systems of folks who know neither Truth nor Science.

But even these folks'll see that all their 'moving away from' has
been for naught.

It's stuff, however, with respect to which I'd druther've remained
'naive'.

"Oh well."

K. P. Collins