Fri Apr 18 16:06:21 EST 2003

I 'cracked-up' when I heard a Report on NPR earlier today: The Official North Korean radio station is "KCNA" :-]

A Challenge to the Planners: Instead of, once again, piling-up more 'chain stuff' within the Future of the U. S. Citizenry, why don't you just bring NDT's understanding forward without further delay?

What'll it be, more billions and billions of the Citizenry's Treasure being sent to Waste, more of my Brothers and Sisters in Arms being sent into Harm's 'way', or in-every-way-inexpensive Truth allowed what only Truth can accomplish?

You know, it's the lesson inherent in the squiggly-nail puzzle - do it in accord with Truth, and, "Zip, zip", things just fall together in the best-possible Way.

"KCNA" is OK with me - it's the understanding that matters.

Period.

K. P. Collins