Fri Apr 18 16:48:17 EST 2003

'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization is on the Rampage in Congo, Africa.

To the Planners:

Why not look to NDT's understanding with respect to such?

You know - resolve to communicate the understanding, and do so.

It's the only thing that'll break the cycles of violence that're Ravaging Humanity all over the place.

And everything necessary has been made available at no cost to anybody [except the costs inherent in actually doing what needs to be done - in actually "taking action" that will achieve the desired results. You folks are big on "taking action", so why not actually take action?].

Why not resort to Reason?

"What's that? You're not comfortable with that approach?

I understand. Your 'discomfort' is 'just' TD E/I(up) left uncomprehended.

People are Dying, and you folks are worried about being 'comfortable'?

And you're 'leading' us?

K. P. Collins