SARS

Fri Apr 18 19:08:45 EST 2003

I just saw a Report on The News Hour [PBS] that said the SARS
'epicenter' is Hong Kong/ An interviewee stated that Hong Kong is
working hard to establish economic recovery.

Maybe(?) they're looking to genetic-engineering as a wellspring for
this 'economic-recovery'?

If I were in charge of the SARS-onset investigation, I'd look, in the
way outlined in the preceding post, first in Hong Kong, and do so
=thoroughly=.

The Chinese Leadership should take the initiative in this matter
which is of concern to all of Humanity.

What's the pay-off?

If a correlation to some genetic-engineering effort can be
established, the engineering approach will hold clues with respect to
SARS and ways in which it can be defeated.

The other =IMPORTANT= thing is that I'm =just= stating an hypothesis.

=DO NOT= allow such to become gist for 'rumor mills'.

Test the hypothesis =Responsibly= [so as not to fan the 'flames']
before calling anything "fact".

K. P. Collins

news:8S%na.67615$ja4.4459924 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| While I'm doing 'difficult' stuff, here's a little more...
|
| To be thorough, it's necessary to wstablish a =detailed= History
that
| cross-correlates any instance of a 'new virus', such as the mutated
| virus that's been deemed responsible for SARS, and
| genetically-engineered stuff, including foodstuffs.
|
| I've discussed, in long-former posts, the underpinning rationale
for
| doing such, reiterating the main thing recently - evolutionary
| dynamics occur in a way that's Determined by WDB2T - introducing
| modified 3-D energy-gradients into the evolutionary mix can,
| potentially, alter evolutions relationship with WDB2T in
| unanticipated ways.
|
| There has to be an explanation for the appearances of both HIV and
| SARS. Maybe that 'explanation' is just that the molecular
techniques
| that enables the recognition that 'new viruses' have, in fact,
shown
| up were not formerly available, and that it's not actually anything
| 'new'.
|
| But that position does not explain the deadliness of HIV and SARS,
| which is easily recognized, and which, if this sort of thing 'has
| been happening all along, but gone unrecognized', such still
doesn't
| explain the easily-observed 'new' deadliness of these 'new
viruses'.

| So thoroughness with respect to such deadly stuff requires the
| establishment of Histories that cross-correlate the 'new viruses'
and
| genetically-engineered stuff, looking for 'coincidences'.
|
| The larger rationale is as I've discussed in long-former msgs -
| evolutionary dynamics occur over eons during which everything is
| Tested, flushed-clean, etc., before it can go forward
evolutionarily.