Electric Field Effects in the Brain?

John H. johnh at faraway.xxx
Sun Apr 20 03:20:13 EST 2003

Magnetic fields have various effects and have some therapeutic value. Your
question is interesting because last year while having a peek at these
effects I was puzzled to note many Russian articles on the subject. When I
mentioned this to a friend he replied that the USSR was conducting such
research for creating electromagnetic weapons. Don't know about that but I
suggest you start looking over there.

John H.
news:72de81ae.0304181926.7b288b7c at posting.google.com...