In vivo veritas? (was: Re: Electric Field Effects in the Brain?)

Sun Apr 20 15:22:11 EST 2003

Forgot to 'activate' the analogy.

Substitute ions by the g'zilions for the cars, and then allow trophic
[moleular, metabolic, etc.] dynamics occur in a way that's =just=
coupled to the net ionic-flow directionality within the 3-D neural
Topology under the 'pressure' of TD E/I-minimization.

This directed growth alters subsequent TD E/I-minimized energy-flow.

Voila - 'learning' that's rigorously correlated to experienced WDB2T,
and which governs behavioral by-production accordingly, all
continuously 'adjusted' by, and toward, TD E/I-minimization [WDB2T
^ -1].

This's what nervous systems do.

It's how molecular dynamics 'know' what to do ['know' how to occur].

Get it?

K. P. Collins

news:CkCoa.37074$cO3.2797303 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| news:Zhooa.69451$ja4.4604999 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "Christian Wilms" <usenet at out-of-phase.de> wrote in message
| | news:1ftp00l.1em46k7tuo1daN%usenet at out-of-phase.de...
| | | KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| | | [...]
| | Since you brought up Coulomb forces, I disagree
| | with your stated position - not with respect to any
| | individual ion, but because there're g'zillions of ions
| | in-there, every one of them 'bowing-in-homage' to
| | the 3-D neural Topology, to TD E/I-minimization,
| | to WDB2T ^ -1. The result is a group-disciplined
| | collective Coulomb force that is commensurate
| | with the 'momentary' energy 'consumption' that's
| | occurring globally within the brain - the
| | net ionic flow is of-a-piece, globally.
|
| Be-cause of globally-active TD E/I-minimization within the nervous
| system, there's awesome 'directedness' within this
| 'group-discipline'.
|
| Why, then, have Exprimentors not been able to 'get a handle' on
this
| "awesome 'directedness`"?
|
| It's Simple. It's what I've been discussing in the entirety of my
| participation in this thread - to date, the globally-applied
| 'scanning' techniques have been, themselves, oblivious to the the
3-D
| neural Topology - they don't 'hook-up with it, so they don't even
See
| it.
|
| Oh, they 'see' it, but only in a 'blindly'-automated way that
| 'overlooks' almost everything that's in-there [the dynamic
| energy-gradient].
|
| That's the 'bad news'.
|
| The 'good news' is that, through secondary [tertiary, ...] computer
| analysis that extracts and 'reconstructs' TD E/I-minimization the
3-D
| neural Topology, much Progress can be made using the data that's
been
| produced within existing scans - "SfMRI" -
| "Super-functional-Magnetic-Resonance-Imaging" :-] [the data is
| archived, no? If not, that's Unacceptable [Foolish] Waste, and,
with
| proper Privacy protection, all scan data should be archived for
| posterity, for the purpose of Neuroscience's going forward to reify
| the Biology that underpins Human Behavior.]
|
| If folks can't see how to accomplish this 'secondary+' computer
| analysis, I'll be glad to explain all that's necessary. [I already
| have, over and over again, but folks don't seem to get it, which is
| why I've 'moved toward' in-person presentation opportunities - it's
| my way - "run to the fire", 'cause that's the best way to 'calm the
| flames', no? Yup..]
|
| | | [...]
|
| | | The most important aspect here is the number
| | | of relevant variables compared to the number
| | | of total variables.
|
| | There's actually only one Variable: TD E/I [all
| | of the neural Topology is in the "TD"
| | [Topologically-Distributed], and so is all of
| | the 3-D neural Topology's energy-constraining
| | action]. I don't know if anyone else can see this,
| | but I see it of-a-piece - 'just' relative TD E/I -
| | just the one 'thing' [which reduces further to
| | WDB2T ^ -1].
| |
| | Of course, depending on locus within the 3-D
| | neural Topology, the one thing is 'addressing'
| | different functionality, but as TD E/I-minimization
| | occurs, everything, regardless of locus within the
| | 3-D neural Topology becomes, increasingly,
| | of-a-piece.
| |
| | Such reflects the fact that global integration
| | is a prerequisite of 'consciousness'. [To the
| | degree that such single-variable of-a-piece-
| | ness is absent, 'consciousness' does not, and
| | cannot, exist [this stuff is treated in AoK, Ap4's
| | discussion of the "zone of randomness" [ZoR]
| | - 'within' the ZoR, 'consciousness' is
| | extremely-'blindly'-automated ["blind rage", etc.]
| |
| | It seems folks have 'difficulty' with this TD E/I
| | single-variable-ness, but it's absolutely necessary if
| | 'consciousness' is to have any existence. It's
| | one of the brain's Great-Wonders - the brain does
| | not do Maths via 'counting' methods, which are
| | 'just' mental constructs used by man to organize
| | the doing of external Maths - converged upon
| | via TD E/I-minimization, handed-down and
| | augmented in precision and scope, over the
| | course of the millenia, Professor to Student.
| |
| | But the brain doesn't do Maths via counting
| | methods. It 'blindly' and automatically 'strives'
| | to achieve the one thing, TD E/I-minimization,
| | and the 'answer' is converged upon to the
| | degree that TD E/I is, in fact, minimized -
| | it's not a 'wimpy' form of Maths. Be-cause of
| | the way that TD E/I-minimization is rigorously
| | coupled to WDB2T, nervous systems can
| | literally =Know Truth= with respect to physical
| | reality.
| | [...]
|
| By 'chance', this Easter Morning, I had an interesting experience
| that will help folks get a handle on this single-variable 3-D
| neuro-topological energydynamics Maths that nervous systems do.
| [TGLk]
|
| I've been busy and 'beleagured' for a while now, so when I've been
| Church this past week, I've repeatedly forgotten to pick up a Mass
| Bulletin - and, since it's relatively-common that Mass schedules
are
| at special 'hours' on Easter Sunday, I was not sure at what 'hour'
| should go to attend Easter Mass this morning.
|
| So I picked a Parish, and went there to sit in my car to wait for
the
| Church parking lot to fill up, knowing that when it did, such would
| coincide with the 'hour' of the Mass.
|
| It worked ["of course"], but, as the parking lot filled up, I saw
| that what was happening was an excellent analogue for what happens
| within the 3-D neural-topologically-distributed energydynamics.
|
| As the lot filled up, the cars came from all directions, but the
| 'goal' inherent within such coming-from-all-directions-ness [its
| "group discipline"] gradually became vividly clear.
|
| There was directedness within directedness [a compound
| 'energy-gradient'] - I parked in a far-away spot, and it turned out
| that, as I watched, I could literally see the compound
| 'energy-gradient' building.
|
| First, there was the Church-parking-lot 'Goal', and, within it,
there
| was the secondary 'goal' with respect to parking close to an
entrance
| of the Church - so the lot filled up from those
Church-door-proximal
| loci, outward. [The close-parking, itslef, is optimized anti-WDB2T
| stuff :-]
|
| My 'point' is that even one who didn't know what was to transpire
| within the confines of the Church, could understand the
| information-content inherent in these energydynamics - by 'reading'
| their inherent 'directedness' - by 'reading' the group discipline
| inherent in the cars' motions ["of course" steered by nervous
systems
| 'seeking' to achieve TD E/I-minimization].
|
| Anyway, the stuff of this car=motion-directionality-'reading' is
| analogous to how the nervous system calculates the one variable
stuff
| of the TD E/I-minimization Maths that the nervous system does
within
| the 3-D neural Topology.
|
| The nervous system doesn't 'worry' about the g'zillions of
| 'variables' with which folks in Science 'typically' concern
| themselves. It calculates via TD E/I-minimization within the 3-D
| neural Topology, and, only after TD E/I-minimization has occurred
| a significant degree, does the nervous system, via 'just' more TD
| E/I-minimization, construct verbal-symbolic 'language'-interface
| stuff 'on top of' the underpinning TD E/I-minimized activation
| 'state' that had been converged upon.
|
| Where're all the g'zillions of 'variables' that folks 'worry'
about?

| They're all taken care of by the way the neural Topology 'maps'
| external physical reality within the internal physical reality.
[I've