I've got ~nine days left as of today 2003-04-21

Mon Apr 21 00:05:20 EST 2003

"A year" - the first Anniversary of Dad's death is in three days.
This explains why I'm so 'angry' these days - deep automation. Last
year at this 'time', I was imprisoned, and I Failed Dad.

It's 'funny' - it was the same for both Dad and me with respect to
Mom's death in '85.

Each year, as September 30 drew near, we'd both become
'sympathetically angry'.

The changing of the seasons 'whispered' to us with respect to all
that Mom was to us, and missing-her just welled-up within us.

Now, I'm alone with both Spring and Fall remembrances. Dad's way, and
my way, is to 'become steeled' in the midst of such - hence, my
recent 'bearing' in the NG.

It's like being stuck in a vice - no escape - the work on one side,
the compounded-Sorrow on the other.

I'm not 'apologizing' - just thought it'd be best to explain why I'll
either be 'out of it'. or 'on-fire', for a while - and then I've got
to go live in my car :-|

Good grief! This 'Life' as a 'worker-bee\lab-rat' hybrid Sucks.

And, on top of it all, I've not been able to secure the understanding
for the Children?

ken

news:6rKoa.37635$cO3.2850097 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...