Help Needed with Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries

AndrewKFletcher gravlife at aol.comnojunk
Mon Apr 21 11:28:27 EST 2003

sorry to hear that Ken, I went through a bad spot for over a year, leaving most
of my work on simmer. But got up dusted myself off and ready to do battle once
more. I have become stronger for taking time out and looking at things
differently.

I remember a man in the local pub when I was 20 yrs old. He, a person who I
admired for his tenacity and total disrespect for the things than most people
are conditioned to accept.

He told me when I was down to my last few coins, that: "When a person truly
reaches the bottom of life's trials and has time to realise that the only way
is up and he / she has absolutely nothing to lose by having a go at the title,
he/she becomes a very powerful and hungry adversary.

If you feel that you have gone far enough down to be in that position, than you
have only one way to go now.

All the best Ken

Andrew