Help Needed with Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries

Mon Apr 21 12:15:43 EST 2003

Your Kind and Thoughtful reaching-out to me are most-welcome, Andrew.

It's been routine in my efforts to work until I've given all that
I've to give, then 'put it aside' to find employment through which I
can survive to 'fight another day'.

This 'time', however, the job market here in the U.S. is quite bad,
and I've been unable to find employment.

It's not that I've nothing to offer to prospective employere. I do.
But I've still been unable to find employment.

It looks like I'm 'finished', I've been applying for dishwasher
positions, unsuccessfully.

I've sunk 'lower-than-low',
Fallen off the face of the 'status quo'.

Cheers, Andrew. ken

news:20030421122827.19055.00000257 at mb-m14.aol.com...