Help Needed with Study into Proposed Reversal of Spinal Cord Injuries

Mon Apr 21 13:49:23 EST 2003

Of course, you're right, Andrew.

Seems that I've dug my 'rut' to deep - now it's become a grave.

[It's not that I'm 'wimping out'. There's stuff involved that I've
never discussed, and most-likely never will. What's 'hilarious' is
that I'm getting big 'boosts' in that direction that's in my 'heart',
anyway :-]

Over and out.

Cheers, Andrew, ken

news:20030421134245.18935.00000567 at mb-m07.aol.com...