Mon Apr 21 18:38:52 EST 2003

"Supreme Court to Review Disputed '80 Murder Conviction", By DAVID STOUT

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/21/national/21CND-PENA.html

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"WASHINGTON, April 21 - Less than six weeks ago, Delma Banks Jr. came within minutes of being executed in Texas. Today, the Supreme Court agreed to hear his case, one of the most closely watched death penalty issues in years."

I Celebrate the Courage of all involved.

Thank You for the Work you will do in the service of Truth.

K. P. Collins