Hodgkin-Huxley equations

Tue Apr 22 10:26:11 EST 2003

Hi again, Dag.

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b81en8$opr$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > I understand the 'economics' of publishing. But I also understand
| > that there's earth-shaking stuff in AoK that's flat out easy to
| > comprehend, and because it's so, it's easy for me to see that
AoK's
| > stuff is not being dealt with Forthrightly.
|
| No. It may be easy for you, not for us others.
|
| > [...]
| [...]

On a purely-technical 'level', everything in AoK is =easy=.

On the 'level' of 'coersed consensus', everything in AoK is
'difficult'.

That is, the 'difficulty' of AoK derives, not in anything inherent in
its technical aspects, but in the fact that it's realm is the stuff
that, through 'coersed consensus' inherent in shared experience, is
rendered 'taboo'.

That folks've been 'unable' to distinguish between the two, itself,
derives in the latter [above].

I've discussed a lot of what AoK's [NDT's] stuff means to me, but
have done so only in an effort to give folks reason to 'break
through' the stuff of the 'walls' that're constructed, during the
course of the establishment of 'coersed consensus, 'around' their
abilities to See. To do this, I've discussed how and why "man's
inhumanity to man" has its =sole= wellspring in the way that nervous
systems 'blindly' and automatically process information =only
selectively=, in a way that's constrained by the Prejudiced that's
actively 'inflicted' upon Children during the course of yheir
acquisition of mutually-inclusive [shared] experience in a way
that's, literally, coersed by 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization.

I've explained how and why 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
precipitates "man's inhumanity to man", not in any way that derives
in any'absolute external experiential reality, but =solely= in a way
that derives in prior TD E/I-minimization, itself, which comes to be
that which folks experience as 'constituting reality'.

NDT is 'difficult' be-cause it cuts-through the "False finitization"
[AoK, Ap4] [the B. S.] inherent.

But, be-cause, in so doing, NDT 'transgresses' with respect to
formerly-converged-upon 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, and
be-cause all nervous systems innately 'know' is that TD E/I(down) is
'good' and TD E/I(up) is 'bad', my discussions of the ramifications
of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization induce TD E/I(up) within
folks' nervous systems, and Suffering their Victimization at the
'hands' of their formerly 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization,
folks 'blindly' and automatically 'move away from' my efforts to
enable them to understand how and why 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization does, in fact, Mercilessly Dictate to them that they
will actively exist as another 'agent' in "man's inhumanity to man".

NDT is 'difficult' =solely= be-cause of this stuff that's in-it  that
'trespasses' the 'blindly'-automated 'taboo' that's induced within
Chidrens' nervous systems with respect to the stuff of
intergenerationally-handed-down, merely-happenstance,
merely-mutually-inclusive, merely-'familiar' behavioral propensity.

That's why, all along, there's been AoK's Epilogue's backward
reference to The Lord's Prayer:

"Epilogue

------

I have told them that a house divided against itself cannot stand,
and Christ and reason say the same, and they will find it so.
(Abraham Lincoln)

(of personal resentment) Perhaps I have too little of it, but I never
thought it paid. A man has not time enough to spend half his life in
quarrels. If a man ceases to attack me, I never remember the past
against him. (Abraham Lincoln)

------

[Neuroscientific] Duality Theory holds that, because they induce TD
E/I[(up)] within central nervous systems, 'hating' and 'aggression'
are futile and that it is [T]rue that one's 'trespasses' will be
'forgiven' to the degree that one 'forgives' the 'trespasses' of
others. TD E/I is mutually inductive. Lincoln seemed to understand
this reality.

------

And the word became flesh (John 1:14)"

Imagine my double-'chagrin' - knowing the consequences inherent in
'breaking' the generalized 'taboo' [what's discussed in the earlier
paragraphs of this post], and knowing the consequences in breaking
the sub-'taboo', within the generalized 'taboo', pertaining to
'science's 'moving away from' Jesus, in doing NDT and writing AoK, I
nevertheless, simultaneously 'trespassed' both the generalized
'taboo' and the 'science'-specific 'taboo', doing so in the name of
Science.

My double-'chagrin' had as its basis, Love - Love sufficient to 'go
into the Jungle' of the Unknown, gather Truth scattered about within
the wild-growth, bundle it together, and drag it out-of-there by
doing the work inherent.

Now, for Loving in this way, I'm being 'ground to dust' by the stuff
of the generalized 'taboo', with active participation of the stuff of
the 'science'-specific 'taboo'.

Go figure :-]

There is no 'magic wand' that I can 'wave' above folks' heads, so as
to separate them from the "biological mass" that's accrued, during
the long courses of their merely-familiar' - merely-TD
E/I-minimized - experience.

"Biological mass" [AoK, Ap5] is physically-real stuff, and it's
'demise' induces TD E/I(up) within nervous systems.

So, when folks encounter NDT's understanding, folks do comprehend in
a 'glimmering' way, but then 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
happens within their nervous systems and, 'blindly' and
automatically, folks 'move away from' doing the work inherent in
going through "rendering useless" [AoK. Ap8] with respect to the
"biological mass" that's accumulated within their nervous systems
during the courses of their merely-happenstance,
merely-groupwise-coersed, merely-'familiar' prior experience.

In so doing, folks refuse to 'forgive', and so remain 'unforgiven' -
'doomed' to 'existence' within "man's inhumanity to man".

It's this 'deep' stuff that is the wellspring of folks experiencing
of NDT as 'difficult', not anything that's actually difficult within
NDT's synthesis of the Neuroscience experimental results.

It's been Hard for me to continue, knowing that, be-cause I am the
source of the TD E/I(up) that folks experience when they encounter
NDT's merely-'unfamiliar' understanding, I am as a 'lightning rod'
with respect to the 'moving away from' that's the by-product of the
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization that arises within folks'
nervous systems, and which, 'blindly' and automatically induces folks
to 'hate' and 'attack' me - because I've Loved them in a way that
seeks to lift-them-up above "man's inhumanity to man"/

It's been Hard continuing.

I know I've made Progress toward the overall goal. Such can be
measured directly in the degree of 'silence' that's displaced the
former 'cacaphony' with respect to what has been my continuing
discussion of NDT's stuff.

Soon, if no one will 'move toward' 'me' in a way that enables me to
survive. folks'll be on their own.

It's my Hope that, if it comes to that, the work that I've already
done will be sufficient - that folks'll be able to carry the
understanding forward trough the doing of work in their own good
noggin' labs.

NDT's stuff is not difficult.

It's all this other stuff that's 'difficult'.

Everyone's in my 'Heart'.

K. P. Collins