On 'Rendering Useless'

Tue Apr 22 15:34:54 EST 2003

The "rendering usless' of that which Ravages Humanity is a 'good'
thing, but 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization handles it as if
it were 'bad', see?

This is the "tragic flaw" [AoK, Ap4] that evolutionary dynamics 'left
within' our nervous systems. I used single-quotes around "left
within" because the "tragic flaw" doesn't actually exist innately
within the Biology - it's in-there be-cause haphazardly-accumulated
experience, handed-down intergenerationally, 'programs' nervous
systems, in a way that conforms to groupwise coersed-consensus stuff
that is what actually perpetuates the 'existence' of the "tragic
flaw" - the "tragic flaw" stuff can be eliminated through the doing
of work through which nervous systems incorporate understanding with
respect to how the Biology process information in a way that conforms
to 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

You know. replase 'blindness' with 'seeing' - haphazardness with
Reason - Ravaging with reasoned-co-operation that derives in an
understanding of the way nervous systems process information via
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

Don't get me wrong - experiencing "rendering useless" is 'hard'. It's
just that the alternatitive to experiencing "rendering useless" is
flat-out Savage. So it's no contest - doing the work inherent in
experiencing the "rendering useless" of that which, otherwise,
renders each person an 'agent' of "man's inhumanity to man" is seen
to be the relatively-Easy thing.

The consequences inherent in decision entailed are what I'm always
referring to when I refer to this or that being "`hilarious`".

It's 'hilarious' that folks 'choose' to 'move away from' doing the
work inherent in eliminating that which is responsible for all of
"man's inhumanity to man" - because, though that 'blindly'-automated
'choice', folks 'choose' to be Ravaged interminably.

Do you see what's so 'funny'?

Everyone goes around so 'la de da' 'self'-assured, without realizing
that they are, in fact, 'agents' in the perpetuation of "man's
inhumanity to man".

It's not actuality hilarious.

It's the most-Sorrowful stuff that I'm aware of.

Isn't it?

Yup.

We are better than this.

We are capable of doing the work inherent.

We can not only handle the "rendering useless" inherent, we can come
together to assist one another in the Joy-Filled doing of the work
that's entailed.

We can support one another - give each other understanding and
encouragement.

We can Triumph over 'the beast', "Abstract Ignorance" [the absence of
understanding of how nervous systems process information via
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization within nervous systems that,
nevertheless, do process information via 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization].

We can do this.

We can make =this= the experiential legacy that we give to succeeding
generations of Children - across all of Humanity.

We must, for the only 'alternative' is completely unacceptable - the
interminable Ravaging of ourselves.

Learn to laugh at what "Abstract Ignorance" has done to Humanity -
but send it to Hell where it belongs.

ken [K. P. Collins]

news:nadpa.39855$cO3.3026464 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi again, Dag.
|
| "Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
| message news:b81en8$opr$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| | KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| | > I understand the 'economics' of publishing. But I also
understand
| | > that there's earth-shaking stuff in AoK that's flat out easy to
| | > comprehend, and because it's so, it's easy for me to see that
| AoK's
| | > stuff is not being dealt with Forthrightly.
| |
| | No. It may be easy for you, not for us others.
| |
| | > [...]
| | [...]
|
| On a purely-technical 'level', everything in AoK is =easy=.
|
| On the 'level' of 'coersed consensus', everything in AoK is
| 'difficult'.
|
| That is, the 'difficulty' of AoK derives, not in anything inherent
in
| its technical aspects, but in the fact that it's realm is the stuff
| that, through 'coersed consensus' inherent in shared experience, is
| rendered 'taboo'.
|
| That folks've been 'unable' to distinguish between the two, itself,
| derives in the latter [above].
|
| I've discussed a lot of what AoK's [NDT's] stuff means to me, but
| have done so only in an effort to give folks reason to 'break
| through' the stuff of the 'walls' that're constructed, during the
| course of the establishment of 'coersed consensus, 'around' their
| abilities to See. To do this, I've discussed how and why "man's
| inhumanity to man" has its =sole= wellspring in the way that
nervous
| systems 'blindly' and automatically process information =only
| selectively=, in a way that's constrained by the Prejudiced that's
| actively 'inflicted' upon Children during the course of yheir
| acquisition of mutually-inclusive [shared] experience in a way
| that's, literally, coersed by 'blindly'-automated TD
| E/I-minimization.
|
| I've explained how and why 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
| precipitates "man's inhumanity to man", not in any way that derives
| in any'absolute external experiential reality, but =solely= in a
way
| that derives in prior TD E/I-minimization, itself, which comes to
be
| that which folks experience as 'constituting reality'.
|
| NDT is 'difficult' be-cause it cuts-through the "False
finitization"
| [AoK, Ap4] [the B. S.] inherent.
|
| But, be-cause, in so doing, NDT 'transgresses' with respect to
| formerly-converged-upon 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization,
and
| be-cause all nervous systems innately 'know' is that TD E/I(down)
is
> [...]
| Chidrens' nervous systems with respect to the stuff of
| intergenerationally-handed-down, merely-happenstance,
| merely-mutually-inclusive, merely-'familiar' behavioral propensity.
|
| That's why, all along, there's been AoK's Epilogue's backward
| reference to The Lord's Prayer:
|
| "Epilogue
|
| ------
|
| I have told them that a house divided against itself cannot stand,
| and Christ and reason say the same, and they will find it so.
| (Abraham Lincoln)
|
| (of personal resentment) Perhaps I have too little of it, but I
never
| thought it paid. A man has not time enough to spend half his life
in
| quarrels. If a man ceases to attack me, I never remember the past
| against him. (Abraham Lincoln)
|
| ------
|
| [Neuroscientific] Duality Theory holds that, because they induce TD
| E/I[(up)] within central nervous systems, 'hating' and 'aggression'
| are futile and that it is [T]rue that one's 'trespasses' will be
| 'forgiven' to the degree that one 'forgives' the 'trespasses' of
| others. TD E/I is mutually inductive. Lincoln seemed to understand
| this reality.
|
| ------
|
| And the word became flesh (John 1:14)"
|
| Imagine my double-'chagrin' - knowing the consequences inherent in
| 'breaking' the generalized 'taboo' [what's discussed in the earlier
| paragraphs of this post], and knowing the consequences in breaking
| the sub-'taboo', within the generalized 'taboo', pertaining to
| 'science's 'moving away from' Jesus, in doing NDT and writing AoK,
| nevertheless, simultaneously 'trespassed' both the generalized
| 'taboo' and the 'science'-specific 'taboo', doing so in the name of
| Science.
|
| My double-'chagrin' had as its basis, Love - Love sufficient to 'go
| into the Jungle' of the Unknown, gather Truth scattered about
within
| the wild-growth, bundle it together, and drag it out-of-there by
| doing the work inherent.
|
| Now, for Loving in this way, I'm being 'ground to dust' by the
stuff
| of the generalized 'taboo', with active participation of the stuff
of
| the 'science'-specific 'taboo'.
|
| Go figure :-]
|
| There is no 'magic wand' that I can 'wave' above folks' heads, so
as
| to separate them from the "biological mass" that's accrued, during
| the long courses of their merely-familiar' - merely-TD
| E/I-minimized - experience.
|
| "Biological mass" [AoK, Ap5] is physically-real stuff, and it's
| 'demise' induces TD E/I(up) within nervous systems.
|
| So, when folks encounter NDT's understanding, folks do comprehend
in
| a 'glimmering' way, but then 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization
| happens within their nervous systems and, 'blindly' and
| automatically, folks 'move away from' doing the work inherent in
| going through "rendering useless" [AoK. Ap8] with respect to the
| "biological mass" that's accumulated within their nervous systems
| during the courses of their merely-happenstance,
| merely-groupwise-coersed, merely-'familiar' prior experience.
|
| In so doing, folks refuse to 'forgive', and so remain
'unforgiven' -