Tue Apr 22 21:22:56 EST 2003

More perspective on the need to do the work Inherent in Honoring Truth:

"DNA Clears Louisiana Man on Death Row, Lawyer Says", By RICK BRAGG

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/22/national/22DEAT.html

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"Outside the courthouse this morning, Mr. Matthews's mother was cautious. `Just to know this evidence is coming out, my prayers have been answered,' she said. `For some people it takes 20 or 30 years.`"

K. P. Collins