Rosalind Franklin - PBS Nova

Wed Apr 23 09:32:02 EST 2003

I only know what it's like to die under such circumstances.

[And, just in case - what's been happening to me has been happening
right since the beginning - My Professors routinely ripped off my
work [not all of 'em] - a son of one of my former Professors actually
traveled to come to my place on a 'spy' mission - my work has been
ripped-off so many times by so many folks you'd have to weep if you
knew.

So, yes, I have been 'sensitive' to such. But I've not 'withheld' the
work I've done. Everything necessary for folks to get a handle on it
has been in AoK all along. And, in the refs cited in AoK, proper
Credit is given to the work done by others - but I suppose folks've
not considered the Credits given in those refs, and they're  holding
that against 'me' :-]

Honestly, for me, all along, it's been a struggle just to stay
alive - so that I could only do more.

If I actually told folks what's actually transpired, the hardest
'heart' could only weep.

But I haven't - haven't really 'whined' - it's just that I'm so
'pissed-off' that, soon, all of my work will be 'erased'.

My 'reward' for having been a Man who, out of Love, just did what
needed to be done.

I'm so 'pissed-off' that I could spit-nails.

Cheers, Dag, ken

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b85i5t$mdm$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > PBS, Nova, "Secret of Photo 51"
| > http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/photo51/
| > Rosalind Franklin: Photo 51, DNA and Shame.
| > My God! My God! This rips-out my heart!
| > K. P. Collins
| >

| It is apparent to me and some of my colleagues that Rosalind
Franklin