Rosalind Franklin - PBS Nova

Wed Apr 23 13:07:17 EST 2003

Anyway, what's happening in Crystallography is =not= "difraction".

What's happening in-there is =refraction= as was explained in the
little "Compton Refraction" QBasic programs I posted over this past
winter.

It makes a big difference, because seeing the Refraction allows one
to see the =continuous= energydynamics - which opens up a whole new
'world'.

K. P. Collins [Loving 'you', by Giving 'til I drop. It's so
'frustrating. Why can't I just go to =any= University, with stuff
like this in-hand, and, thereby, earn roof and food that'll allow me
to just work-more? You know - why can't someone here in b.n make a
call that'll open the 'door' to my being granted the opportunity to
just work-more?]

news:Ctxpa.75634$ja4.5013606 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| I only know what it's like to die under such
| circumstances.
|
| [And, just in case - what's been happening
| to me has been happening right since the
| beginning - My Professors routinely ripped
| off my work [not all of 'em] - a son of one
| of my former Professors actually traveled
| to come to my place on a 'spy' mission -
| my work has been ripped-off so many times
| by so many folks you'd have to weep if you
| knew.
|
| So, yes, I have been 'sensitive' to such.
| But I've not 'withheld' the work I've done.
| Everything necessary for folks to get a handle
| on it has been in AoK all along. And, in the
| refs cited in AoK, proper Credit is given to
| the work done by others - but I suppose folks've
| not considered the Credits given in those refs,
| and they're  holding that against 'me' :-]
|
| Honestly, for me, all along, it's been a struggle
| just to stay alive - so that I could only do more.
|
| If I actually told folks what's actually transpired,
| the hardest 'heart' could only weep.
|
| But I haven't - haven't really 'whined' - it's just
| that I'm so 'pissed-off' that, soon, all of my work
| will be 'erased'.
|
| My 'reward' for having been a Man who, out of
| Love, just did what needed to be done.
|
| I'm so 'pissed-off' that I could spit-nails.
|
| Cheers, Dag, ken
|
| "Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
| message news:b85i5t$mdm$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| | KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| | > PBS, Nova, "Secret of Photo 51"
| | > http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/photo51/
| | > Rosalind Franklin: Photo 51, DNA and Shame.
| | > My God! My God! This rips-out my heart!
| | > K. P. Collins

| |
| | It is apparent to me and some of my colleagues
| | that Rosalind Franklin was robbed of proper
| | credit for her part in the job. As if the credit
| | gets smaller if there are more people sharing
| | it. It is really very shameful. And we all know
| | the names of the robbers.
| |