Rosalind Franklin - PBS Nova

Wed Apr 23 13:24:13 EST 2003

Why don't I do it myself?

I've tried - thousands of 'times'. I'm worn-to-the-bone from doing,
over and over again, that which should've worked.

It's always been the same thing - folks don't 'instantaneously'
understand [or, more cynically, they do, but see my 'wrecked'-state
'desperateness, and 'decide' that they don't have to 'worry' about
'just' taking that which I've shared with them. To them, it's another
way to 'get published'. "Never mind" that, to me, it's the very
struggle to maintain Life within myself].

No one can 'accuse' me of not going out to seek a hearing in ways
that do Honor folks' 'familiar' experience. I wrote the book on the
'need' for such, after all. I've acted upon the understanding
entailed.

Good Gosh! This is a =Hard= way to Die!

And that it's so, is, itself, Telling, isn't it? I mean, I don't
think for a 'minute' that no one wants to Know, so the 'difference',
inherent, is interpretable, no?

Yup.

Sad Cheers, ken

news:pDApa.75868$ja4.5029388 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Anyway, what's happening in Crystallography is =not= "difraction".
|
| What's happening in-there is =refraction= as was
| explained in the little "Compton Refraction"
| QBasic programs I posted over this past
| winter.
|
| It makes a big difference, because seeing the
| Refraction allows one to see the =continuous=
} energydynamics - which opens up a whole new
| 'world'.
|
| K. P. Collins [Loving 'you', by Giving 'til I drop.
| It's so 'frustrating. Why can't I just go to =any=
| University, with stuff like this in-hand, and,
| thereby, earn roof and food that'll allow me
| to just work-more? You know - why can't
| someone here in b.n make a call that'll open
| the 'door' to my being granted the opportunity to
| just work-more?]

| news:Ctxpa.75634$ja4.5013606 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | I only know what it's like to die under such
| | circumstances.
| |
| | [And, just in case - what's been happening
| | to me has been happening right since the
| | beginning - My Professors routinely ripped
| | off my work [not all of 'em] - a son of one
| | of my former Professors actually traveled
| | to come to my place on a 'spy' mission -
| | my work has been ripped-off so many times
| | by so many folks you'd have to weep if you
| | knew.
| |
| | So, yes, I have been 'sensitive' to such.
| | But I've not 'withheld' the work I've done.
| | Everything necessary for folks to get a handle
| | on it has been in AoK all along. And, in the
| | refs cited in AoK, proper Credit is given to
| | the work done by others - but I suppose folks've
| | not considered the Credits given in those refs,
| | and they're  holding that against 'me' :-]
| |
| | Honestly, for me, all along, it's been a struggle
| | just to stay alive - so that I could only do more.
| |
| | If I actually told folks what's actually transpired,
| | the hardest 'heart' could only weep.
| |
| | But I haven't - haven't really 'whined' - it's just
| | that I'm so 'pissed-off' that, soon, all of my work
| | will be 'erased'.
| |
| | My 'reward' for having been a Man who, out of
| | Love, just did what needed to be done.
| |
| | I'm so 'pissed-off' that I could spit-nails.
| |
| | Cheers, Dag, ken
| |
| | "Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
| | message news:b85i5t$mdm$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...

| | |
| | | It is apparent to me and some of my colleagues
| | | that Rosalind Franklin was robbed of proper
| | | credit for her part in the job. As if the credit
| | | gets smaller if there are more people sharing
| | | it. It is really very shameful. And we all know
| | | the names of the robbers.
| | |