Rosalind Franklin - PBS Nova

Wed Apr 23 14:46:31 EST 2003

OK, OK - so I'm deficient-in-gracefulness'.

Is that a "Capital Offense"?

All I can say is, "Yippie Skippie!!!" :-]

I'll be alright. Just wish it was a week from now - so it could just
be behind me.

"Turn me over. That side's done." [Saint Lawrence :-]

I Agree.

ken

news:hTApa.75878$ja4.5029682 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Why don't I do it myself?
|
| I've tried - thousands of 'times'. I'm
| worn-to-the-bone from doing,
| over and over again, that which
| should've worked.
|
| It's always been the same thing -
| folks don't 'instantaneously' understand
| [or, more cynically, they do, but see my
| 'wrecked'-state 'desperateness, and
| 'decide' that they don't have to 'worry' about
| 'just' taking that which I've shared with them.
| To them, it's another way to 'get published'.
| "Never mind" that, to me, it's the very
| struggle to maintain Life within myself].
|
| No one can 'accuse' me of not going out
| to seek a hearing in ways that do Honor
| folks' 'familiar' experience. I wrote the
| book on the 'need' for such, after all. I've
| acted upon the understanding
| entailed.
|
| Good Gosh! This is a =Hard= way to Die!
|
| And that it's so, is, itself, Telling, isn't it?
| I mean, I don't think for a 'minute' that no one
| wants to Know, so the 'difference',
| inherent, is interpretable, no?
|
| Yup.
|
| Sad Cheers, ken

| news:pDApa.75868$ja4.5029388 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | Anyway, what's happening in Crystallography is =not=
"difraction".
| |
| | What's happening in-there is =refraction= as was
| | explained in the little "Compton Refraction"
| | QBasic programs I posted over this past
| | winter.
| |
| | It makes a big difference, because seeing the
| | Refraction allows one to see the =continuous=
| } energydynamics - which opens up a whole new
| | 'world'.
| |
| | K. P. Collins [Loving 'you', by Giving 'til I drop.
| | It's so 'frustrating. Why can't I just go to =any=
| | University, with stuff like this in-hand, and,
| | thereby, earn roof and food that'll allow me
| | to just work-more? You know - why can't
| | someone here in b.n make a call that'll open
| | the 'door' to my being granted the opportunity to
| | just work-more?]
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:Ctxpa.75634$ja4.5013606 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | I only know what it's like to die under such
| | | circumstances.
| | |
| | | [And, just in case - what's been happening
| | | to me has been happening right since the
| | | beginning - My Professors routinely ripped
| | | off my work [not all of 'em] - a son of one
| | | of my former Professors actually traveled
| | | to come to my place on a 'spy' mission -
| | | my work has been ripped-off so many times
| | | by so many folks you'd have to weep if you
| | | knew.
| | |
| | | So, yes, I have been 'sensitive' to such.
| | | But I've not 'withheld' the work I've done.
| | | Everything necessary for folks to get a handle
| | | on it has been in AoK all along. And, in the
| | | refs cited in AoK, proper Credit is given to
| | | the work done by others - but I suppose folks've
| | | not considered the Credits given in those refs,
| | | and they're  holding that against 'me' :-]
| | |
| | | Honestly, for me, all along, it's been a struggle
| | | just to stay alive - so that I could only do more.
| | |
| | | If I actually told folks what's actually transpired,
| | | the hardest 'heart' could only weep.
| | |
| | | But I haven't - haven't really 'whined' - it's just
| | | that I'm so 'pissed-off' that, soon, all of my work
| | | will be 'erased'.
| | |
| | | My 'reward' for having been a Man who, out of
| | | Love, just did what needed to be done.
| | |
| | | I'm so 'pissed-off' that I could spit-nails.
| | |
| | | Cheers, Dag, ken
| | |
| | | "Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote