Alzheimer's protein jams mitochondria of affected cells; resulting 'energy crisis' kills neurons

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Thu Apr 24 14:29:29 EST 2003

It's literally Murdering me, Peter.

Which is why I seem to 'be so obstinate'.

To Die because I've Loved folks enough to do the work inherent in
wresting them from the grasp of 'the beast' is an exceedingly-hard
way to Die, isn't it?

"KP-PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:tPWpa.42716$cO3.3280644 at
| Hi Peter.
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at> wrote in message
| news:GJOpa.185$jd6.7013 at
| | Hi Ken,
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
| |
news:UTxpa.75668$ja4.5015614 at
| |
| | > Experience matters <snip>