Alzheimer's protein jams mitochondria of affected cells; resulting 'energy crisis' kills neurons

Thu Apr 24 14:29:29 EST 2003

It's literally Murdering me, Peter.

Which is why I seem to 'be so obstinate'.

To Die because I've Loved folks enough to do the work inherent in
wresting them from the grasp of 'the beast' is an exceedingly-hard
way to Die, isn't it?

Yup.

ken

news:tPWpa.42716$cO3.3280644 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Peter.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:GJOpa.185$jd6.7013 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| | Hi Ken,
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:UTxpa.75668$ja4.5015614 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | > Experience matters <snip>
| |
| | I totally agree with you!
| |
| | Cheers,
|
| You see, everything correlated to my 'lack of traditional
experience'
| is explained in AoK.
|
| In fact, your 'point' is one of AoK's main 'points'.
|
| Folks routinely negatively-sanction others on the premise that,
| 'because' the others 'lack experience', the others are,
'supposedly'