SARS

Thu Apr 24 14:53:48 EST 2003

"Virus Proves Baffling, Turning Up in Only 40% of a Lab's Test Cases", By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/24/science/24INFE.html

'SARS' is =definitely= an intance of disease in which the cure will come through a "standing-wave genetics" [see my =long= former posts] 3-D energydynamics approach.

Might as well get on in the correlated direction [my former posts describe how to go about doing so].

What's that you say, "We didn't save them."

I did, but i've not 'time' to fish them out - they're going to be 'lost'.

More of my 'Dying'.

K. P, Collins