Fri Apr 25 13:31:29 EST 2003

I've been over it repeatedly in the past - 'moving away from' Truth compounds 'complexity', and, to the degree of such, anything that folks do 'just' goes directly to Waste, because all efforts are consumed in 'just' maintaining the False 'structure' - nothing actually goes into anything that actually accomplishes anything that needs to be accomplished.

This is The Problem that confronts America and it's Economy.

'america' has been 'two'-long going in the, "Not, and not" 'way'.

The solution is Simple - roll up our sleeves, and Honor Truth - make it the Standard Way.

It's Simple.

Just needs one person, empowered to Lead, to set its course.

K. P. Collins