Fri Apr 25 13:41:03 EST 2003

But, of course, it's not 'politics as usual', and that's where it does get 'hard', because 'politics as usual' prides itself in its so-routinely 'moving away from' Truth.

In order to overcome such, politicians need to come to terms with their own self-sustaining 'coersed consensus' stuff.

To enable such is why I went out into 'the jungle' to establish NDT's understanding - it allows folks to escape the dictates of haphazardly-accumulated 'coersed consensus' - allows folks to 'move toward' Truth, without feeling that they're 'selling out' - 'cause, there it is, plain to see in NDT's understanding - the costs inherent in 'moving away from' Truth.

It's Simple.

Get it?

K. P. Collins