Sat Apr 26 18:43:14 EST 2003

Is it clear what I've been doing in this thread?

"Yeah, Ken, you've been being a pain in the butt."

Besides that :-]

I've been breaking one 'taboo' after another.

Look around - the world's still here, eh?

Yup.

What I've been working to demonstrate in this thread that the way folks tend to 'knee-jerk' with respect to stuff like I've been discussing in this thread is the stuff that's actually dangerous - because it tends to 'prevent' stuff that needs to be addressed from actually being addressed.

I wanted to let you 'feel' it, while seeing that just discussing it doesn't stop the world spinning.

So much of what needs taking care of is languishing unattended to be-cause 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization works this dictatorial stuff within us.

Folks do it because they've not done the work inherent in becoming able to Reason through the discussion.

Can't reason? 'Just flip it off.' - which allows whatever it is to 'just' go right on undermining Humanity's going forward.

Anyway, this's the stuff that's been the meta-topic in this thread's repeated trespassing opon the stuff of 'taboos'.

World's still there, see?

K. P. Collins