Sat Apr 26 19:08:57 EST 2003

But see? The 'key' is understanding how nervous systems 'strive', 'blindly' and automatically to achieve TD E/I-minimization.

This enables folks to Know that they're not, somehow, 'deficient' if they are unable to Reason their way with respect to 'taboo' stuff, and the thing to do is to 'gather information' with respect to the problem - you know - learn, rather than becoming the 'agent' of the perpetuation of this or that that really needs to be taken care of.

Sadly, Politicians, and other folks in Leadership positions need this lesson more than most folks - because Leadership is 'coeresed' into 'acting' via folks' expectations - via folks' also not comprehending the dynamics of the "curved path to understanding" [AoK, Ap8].

So, instead of working things through. Leaders tend to 'feel' this 'pressure', and allow it to dictate their 'going-off-half-cocked', which 'just' sends what could be to Waste.

It's why the problems which confront, and Ravage, Humanity seem 'intractable' when they're actually just ripe for resolving.

But, to see this Truth, one must first comprehend the dynamics of TD E/I-minimization.

Which is a pretty 'cheap' cost to pay with respect to the 'door' that opens up to one, no?

Yup.

A lot cheaper than War.

A lot cheaper than "man's inhumanity to man".

K. P. Collins