What could I have done that I did not do?

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:34:50 EST 2003

Have you ever thought Ken, that if your theory was so great, someone would
have replied? Your University would have taken you with open arms? You
would have got your help?

I can't see why you just didn't settle down a bit, go to grad school (Get a
loan man, I did) Get a scholarship and then go through the proper means of
diseminating your research, using language people can understand? I mean
I've wanted to put a nail in the idea that MDMA causes neurotoxicity via a
toxic metabolite camp for about 5 years, but I couldn't becasue I was still
in high school, so I went and started the long road to becoming an
acedemic.

Its obvious you know a lot of stuff, that you've picked up a lot of
knowledge, so you should be able to fly through a masters. Getting a loan
isn't that hard.

And if you do feel like replying, do you think you can keep it under 100
words?