What could I have done that I did not do?

Kim kim at nopsamclara.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 04:48:51 EST 2003

Hi Ken,
Obviously you seem very passionate about your work, as I am about mine and
as all in science should be. For as long as I have visited this newsgroup
you have by far had the majority of posts describing how your theories on TD
E/I-minimization etc. can account for a wide range of diseases and
behaviour.
However it is near to impossible to work out what your ideas are from the
mass of posts you have made, and you have stated that you only post for
people who have followed your argumenets over the years, and not to people
who arrive late. Therefore is there an online version of your work? So
people can read, understand and then give their opinions. If not I think it
would be a good idea, else you risk alienating people purely on the basis of
timing!

Kim

"KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in news:nmJqa.51525
$cO3.3593338 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net: