Stem cells 'turn into brain cells'

Sun Apr 27 11:39:59 EST 2003

<rael-science.org at wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:b8gqib$qpi$1 at news-reader14.wanadoo.fr...
| [old-long-since stuff deleted]

| "Ethics"  is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
| orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
| through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science
and
| new technologies.
|
| There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
| it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.
|
| On the contrary, let us embrace Science and the new technologies
| unfettered, for it is these which will liberate mankind from the
| myth of god, and free us from our age old fears, from disease,
| death and the sweat of labour.
|
|                                     Rael
| [...]

'Rael', you're mistaken.

The Problem is that folks literally don't know what they're doing.

There's no one who's 'conspiring'.

The Problem is that folks 'just' don't understand how nervous systems
work.

The Problem is that everyone's 'just' 'blind' to what's right-there,
plain to see, in physical reality.

The Problem is that 'blind'-automation, left uncomprehended,
unwittingly 'conspires'.

The Problem is the 'blindness', not People.

So the Solution is to simply remove the 'blindness', while sustaining
folks.

Anyway, since you're big on 'religion' [while beating on "Religion"],
why don't you study the New Testament?

You'll see that Jesus Knew about this 'blindness', and actively
worked to lift Humanity up out of its 'existence' within its
'blindly'-automated, Savage, dictates.

Expalin =that= :-]

K. P. Collins