Anyway

Sun Apr 27 15:22:30 EST 2003

If folks're 'wondering' re. my "signature file", it's from the movie,
"Lillies of the Field".

"Schmitd!" is "Homer Smith" [played [Best Actor Acadamey Award] by
Sidney Portier], an itinerant worker.

These days, I'm fondly remembering the final scene in the movie.

I had to do the "signature file" to help me get through my version of
the same-stuff.

That's all that's in-it.

I'd be happy to do so, but I'm not declaring anything 'religious'.

I just laugh at this beautiful movie - how the Portier character
never had a chance against the all-imposing "Mother" Nun, and her
higher-calling :-]

And my seeing that, in the end, he was actually Glad for that.

IKTF [with respect to all of it :-]

That's all. The "signature file" just another way in which I'm
working to sustain myself.

ken