Sun Apr 27 17:23:15 EST 2003

It's the same spirit in which NDT was accomplished - everyone was 'satisfied' with the status quo, but I could see that the status quo was hugely-defficient.

I didn't 'wait'.

I just 'rolled up my sleeves' and did what needed to be done.

You know?

'Course, having done it, I'm being shunted right down 'the waste shute', but that's another matter that I'll take on only in a couple of days [my 'great adventure - seeing, once again, what I can make out of almost nothing - we're good at that in my Family - "must be genetic"? - nope - it's Gift stuff from my Parents - experience in seeing what's in supposedly 'nothing' :-]

[Gees, now, nobody will lend me a hand, Everyone'll be 'waiting' to see what happens to me. "Oh well." That;s really nothing 'new' :-]

ken