Electric Field Effects in the Brain?

Mon Apr 28 11:29:20 EST 2003

I'm Sorry about my prior response, quoted below.

Try to understand - I'd gone through the 'hell' of 'accepting' my
Dying, only to have more 'time', in which just more =nothing= will
happen, no matter what I do.

I'd even gotten out my Clancy Brothers tape to hold a grand
[H2O-only] 'Irish Wake' for myself - I'd worked it all through.

Over night, my nervous system 'reverted' [AoK, Ap4 - recurrent
"inversion"] to its 'battle-mode'.

I mean no 'offense', but it's hard, and I just allow 'anger' to do
what it's 'engineered' to do within my Being - I feel it - study it -
the thing that that it's come down to is that my Dying is some real
Absurdity.

I was just saying-that-plain in my prior post.

I Apologize.

K. P. Collins

news:%5cra.55947$cO3.3768575 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Richard.
|
| My comments, below are not to you, but to =ALL=.
|
| --
| "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| "r norman" <rsnorman_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
| news:bbdqav0b6f9jg4q0f092343c4tnie0lm5g at 4ax.com...
| | On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:49:15 GMT, "KP-PC"
| | <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| |
| | > [...]
| |
| | You are right about both the long-term problems with
| | implanted electodes and the lack of plasticity.
| |
| | However, there is value in the work-- as you say, an
| | "organically intact" brain doesn't need it, but an injured
| | or diseased brain may well benefit from artificial devices.
| | Further, it is essential for research on just how the brain
| | functions to do all the complex variety of things it does.
|
| Some of why I 'jump' posts discussing 'implants' is because I
| understand that a lot of it is just using organically-deficited
folks
| as 'lab rats'.
|
| And my spirit groans because I've already [decades ago]
accomplished