Mon Apr 28 14:05:36 EST 2003

I enquired, earlier today, about going to the local Air Force Base to greet the troops who are returning home from combat in Iraq.

We did this after the last Gulf War, and it was a heart-warming thing to do.

Today, I was told that, "Those days are long gone."

My spirit 'groaned' - such great costs - these abandoning of everything that America is in terms of its Promise of "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of freedom" in the daily affairs of the Citizenry - so willfully Chosen through the 'burying' of NDT's understanding - through the 'burying' of Neuroscience.

The Ramifications of 'blind' TD E/I-minimization, left uncomprehended - invited upon the Citizenry through decades-long inaction with respect to NDT's understanding.

The 'blind' dictating that everyone else shall remain 'blind', 'two'.

It's so Tragically 'hilarious' - everyone's 'sweeping' these great decreases in Freedom 'under the rug' - "see no evil, hear no evil, speak not about evil" - 'just invite Evil into the Lives of the Citizenry', but, "Don't talk about it and it we can all pretend it's not there."

How does that 'work'?

Perhaps the most [Tragically] 'hilarious' thing is that 'neuroscience' co-operates in the 'burying' of Neuroscience.

It's like a living 'hell' - this 'state' of affairs in which everyone agrees to do nothing.

Such are the Ramifications of 'blind' TD E/I-minimization, left uncomprehended - 'blindness' that cannot see what needs to be done, even when it's laid at folks' feet.

Folks cannot even think the thought that's needed, even though the explanation of this inability to think the thought that's needed has been laid at folks' feet.

Such are the Ramifications of 'blind' TD E/I-minimization, left uncomprehended.

Wake up!

Please, wake up!

K. P. Collins