Mon Apr 28 15:07:06 EST 2003

An imagined 'reply' [might as well 'talk to myself' :-]

"Ken!, Ken! Don't you realize that talk like this is what's been isolating you?"

I understand that some folks 'take offense'.

"Then why do you do it?"

I'd rather not, but my experience was that everything else I tried [and tried, and tried] was just flipped-off by folks who just 'accepted' that 'human nature' is 'static'. But I know that, "Still, it moves." So that left only this way. After I'm sent 'down the Waste shute', this stuff'll linger on as a 'negative image', and, when folks "invert" [AoK, Ap4] with respect to what's been in NDT's understanding all along, they'll have this stuff as a guiding 'negative-image' that points them in the necessary direction."

You know? It's a Crucial 'moment' within Human History. Whether or not Humanity will Survive is being Determined in this 'moment'. Can't 'hold-back' out of 'fear' of 'getting beat-up'. What good is 'saving my butt' if, because I do, Humanity wanders into 'the abyss'?

If that were allowed, then nothing would actually be 'saved' would it?

So, I 'push' [pull - do the 'heavy lifting'].

[I understand that this stuff must seem, to all but a few at this 'point', 'mumbo-jumbo', but it's something that I can do, given what's left for me to work with. It's just that, if no one'll meet with me, in-person, I've got to do what can be done with respect to what needs to be done, anyway.]

K. P. Collins