Electric Field Effects in the Brain?

Mon Apr 28 16:33:07 EST 2003

NDT's stuff is applicable to =every= Neuroscience experimental report
in analogous ways.

It's worth to Neuroscience just goes on and on.

Folks haven't been able to see this?

Naw, that's not it - I can't believe that that's it. The discussion
in AoK is =simple= and straight-fowrard.

What can I do other than Plead on the theory's behalf?

How can I not see that there's 'something wrong with this picture' in
which NDT's stuff is 'just' erased from existence?

Anyway, NDT's stuff applies in the analogous way to =all=
Neuroscience Experimental results.

Can't anyone see why its 'ostracization' has been so 'frustrating' -
so unacceptable - to me?

I'm 'the bad guy'?

The Science I've done 'must be erased' - because it does what needed
to be done?

You know?

K. P. Collins

news:T_gra.56244$cO3.3793112 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...