What could I have done that I did not do?

Mon Apr 28 20:45:00 EST 2003

I've corrected a possibly-False statment below/

news:3mcra.55969$cO3.3770682 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
| news:Xns936B6DE206D17BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| | [...]
| If you don't want to use _Science_, use _Nature Neuroscience_ [only
| thing, here, is that to get to that Library costs me $10 just for
| fuel for my old car [it's 'hilarious' - 4 cylinder, but, with my
last
| fill-up, I only got about 10-11 mpg :-]
| [...]

I've not actually measured my car's gas milage. I've just noted that
the gas gauge is winding down extraordinarily-fast and estimated the
mpg from that.

I've experienced the same thing before, after buying fuel at the same
station at which I filled-up last time.

That place must be pushing a low-energy 'fuel' - another way of
'climbing' the WDB2T energy-gradient - by riding on the backs of it's
customers.

[annother 'unzipped fly']

K. P. Collins