Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:21:06 EST 2003

"KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in news:G4ura.130481
$ja4.5722746 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> My position is not yet accepted by others, but here it is:
>
> "reversal potential" just the 'sweet spot' around which ionic
> conductances 'hover', and can, itself, vary, absolutely, as a
> function of the net ionic 'state' which varies in a complex fashion
> right down to microscopic 'levels'.

I would have thought you would have brought up the 2nd law by now! This is
a time where its actaully applicable. Seeing that its really all about
equilibrium.