Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

Tue Apr 29 19:34:31 EST 2003

If anyone 'wonders', I took the day off, today. I felt the need to
Live a little - crammed about 15 years' Living into this day [or at
least tried to].

Nothing 'big-deal' - just a day, given over to what I so enjoyed in
my Youth - following my 'heart' in the spring-'time' sunlight.

Many True Delights were had.

'Course, now, I can either eat or pay my car insurance.

Don't really give-a-damn, either way.

Exploring that, too.

ken

news:nzEra.57976$cO3.3924508 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...