Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:23:17 EST 2003

You continue to amazme me by how much you can write without saying anything
at all.

A definition is what it is. Equilibrium potential is definied as some zero
point on some scale. No, of course it dosn't say anything about the works
of the nevous system, its not supposed to.

You continue to stress the differences between in vivo and in vitro
techneques, I'm sure everyone in the group understands those differences,
but in vitro techneques are still very useful and important for
understanding a lot of things.