Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

Wed Apr 30 00:05:47 EST 2003

Get it?

Nervous systems do 3-D energydynamics - not 1-D 'meter-readings'.

It's not 'hard'. It's just not what's taught in grad school, and,
therefore, relatively-'unfamiliar' [TD E/I(up)-inducing], so TD
E/I-minimization within your nervous systems 'wants' to 'move away
from' it.

'Struggle' with it.

It's the Future of Neuroscience.

Work to see the 3-D energydynamics in whatever it is that you're
considering in nervous systems. It's all 3-D energydynamics, all
occurring in accord with globally-integrated TD E/I-minimization, all
the way down to the 'level' of individual-ion directionalities, and
beyond, to their continuous Coulomb forces.

It's the 3-D energydynamics that 'address' [imbue directionality]
within molecular dynamics, which 'address' the DNA, which govern
protein synthesis, etc., and within all of this, everything occurs in
a way that's rigorously coupled to WDB2T ^ -1.

This rigorous coupling is how, and why, 'Knowing' is automated within
our nervous systems.

Honest, it's worth the effort.

ken [K. P. Collins]

news:nzEra.57976$cO3.3924508 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...