Reversal potential/Equilibrium potential Definitions! (should be easy for you guys)

Wed Apr 30 01:18:03 EST 2003

news:GOJra.58285$cO3.3957589 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| For instance, a bird could not alight in the tiny  maple saplings
| that're sprouting in Dad's spring-'time' yard. Yet, as they 'pump
| energy', they grow, and as they grow, there'll vome a day when a
bird
| can very well alight within them.
| [...]

I Love trees. If it was my proerty, I'd grow a lot of well-tended
'little' trees - "New England bonsais" :-]

As it is, of course they'll get mown down the first time I cut the
grass.

[Just in case anyone was 'wondering' re. my plans for the maple
saplings that've sprung to life :-]

ken